Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday May 14, 2009







Today we participated in some "team building exercises" when we white water rafted 22 kilometers. i am going to have a very strong right shoulder from paddling so long and not switching sides! it was so much fun but unfortunately everyone has a crazy sunburn! I put sunblock on and it wasn't even really sunny today! that took about 3 hours. Afterwards we went to our hotel called a resortopia, I am not kidding, and we went for a bike ride throughout the town. I finished the 11 kilometer bike ride. Needless to say I am exhausted and it is only 8:20 at night. The time difference is still messing with me, I can't sleep past 6:00. It is really nice getting to know everyone here and I am having a great time. the scenery in Eastern Taiwan is absolutely amazing, words or pictures cannot express how beautiful it is here. Until next time....

Lauren

No comments: